DATA PROCESSING POLICY
PHAX BRANDS CORPORATION SAS , identified with NIT 901.263.233-6 , has its address at Cr 51 5ª Sur -20 MEDELLÍN, ANTIOQUIA, COLOMBIA, email: email@example.com; telephone (4) 6044673, website: www.phax.com.co, committed to the protection of the fundamental right of Habeas Data, enshrined in the Colombian Constitution, as well as in the provisions of Law 1266 of 2008 and Law 1581 of 2012 and its regulatory decrees N ° . 1377 of 2013 and 886 of 2014, which develop the right of people to know, update, rectify or delete the personal information that has been collected about them in any database or file; it is allowed to inform:
1. That prior to the issuance of the aforementioned regulations, some of your personal data has been collected, in order to be used in execution of the contractual object, or to know and apply the services that we provide to the community in general.
2. PHAX BRANDS CORPORATION SAS . has not collected, nor will it collect data of a sensitive nature as defined by numeral "3" of article 3 Decree 1377 of 2013.
3. That said information has been and will continue to be used solely and exclusively for the purposes for which it was provided, such as: billing, linking, granting credit and studying them, communication of news, modifications or creation of new products and / or services, promotional events, publicity, invitation to events, research, provision of services according to our corporate purpose, market studies and any other related activity.
4. That PHAX BRANDS CORPORATION SAS . It has never delivered to third parties the databases that contain this information and that without prior and express authorization on its part, it will not do so in the future, except: (i) the legal exceptions established in articles 2 and 10 of Law 1581 of 2012. ( ii ) That the information be delivered to a third party agent or judicial representative, for activities related to collection management, in which case the agent will be obliged to comply with the same obligations as enshrined in this document regarding the treatment of information on a commission basis. ( iii ) the exceptions enshrined in the law of which it is established will not be applicable, Article 2 and 10 of Law 1581 of 2012.
5. That PHAX BRANDS CORPORATION SAS . , or their agents, will take care of and watch over such information, that the necessary security measures have been implemented to prevent it from being used by other unauthorized persons and for purposes other than those for which it was provided.
6. That you may at any time know, update, rectify, expand or delete the personal information provided, for which, you can submit your request in writing directly to any of our offices or to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org to the website: www.phax.com.co
7. That the information provided by you will only be used for the purposes for which they were delivered and will not be provided to third parties under any form, nor published, nor disclosed or circulated outside the facilities of our organization, except for the exceptions that are enshrined in Articles 2 and 10 of Law 1581 of 2012, or when the information is provided to an agent for collection management.
8. That PHAX BRANDS CORPORATION SAS ., Has implemented new information treatment policies that efficiently respond to the requirements of Law 1581 of 2012 and its Decree 1377 of 2013, which can be consulted on our website : www .phax.com.co or they may be requested directly to our email: email@example.com .
9. That with this communication it is understood that from the moment the information is delivered and until the contrary is manifested on your part and by the means indicated in this communication, PHAX BRANDS CORPORATION SAS., is authorized to process the information, as a person in charge or on a commission, as the case may be.